List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Coronation (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- The Alliance Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Alliance.To be more precise, Alliance Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Coronation.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Coronation.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Byemoor Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the west of Coronation.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Byemoor Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Endiang Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Galahad Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Coronation.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- Hanna Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Coronation.
- Lakeview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Lakeview Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2493057<3>
- Markham Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Markham Cemetery
- The Markham Cemetery is located 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the west of Castor.Stated another way, Markham Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km] to the northwest of Coronation.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Markham Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2595666<3>
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Omega Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the west of Coronation.
- Omega Cemetery has also been known as:
- Gadsby Cemetery
- Gadsby Omega Cemetery
- Omega Gadsby Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Omega Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2388936<3>
- St. Andrew RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Coronation, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Coronation to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Coronation.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Coronation
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Coronation: www.town.coronation.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Coronation:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Coronation.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coronation) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Coronation. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CoronationOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coronation. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.0937, Longitude: -111.4459 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|