List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Carvel (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alexander First Nations Cemetery
- All Saints Cemetery
- Beechmount Cemetery
- Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- The Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the north of Barrhead.
- Stated another way, Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km] to the north of Carvel.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Berrymoor Cemetery
- Bon Accord Cemetery
- Breton Cemetery
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Burtonsville Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Christ Church Anglican Poplar Lake Cemetery
- Clover Bar Cemetery
- Colchester Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Carvel.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Darwell Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Darwell Cemetery
- Duffield Cemetery
- Edmonton Municipal Cemetery
- Ellerslie St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
- Epiphany Lutheran of Sion Cemetery
- Evansburg Cemetery
- Evergreen Memorial Gardens
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Forest Hill Cemetery
- Fredericksheim Baptist Cemetery
- Glenwood Memorial Gardens
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Heimtal Moravian Cemetery
- Highvale Cemetery
- Holy Trinity RC Cemetery
- Inga Community Cemetery
- Keephills Cemetery
- Lac Ste. Anne Cemetery
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Legal Cemetery
- Little Mountain Cemetery
- Manola Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Our Lady of Lourdes Cemetery
- Our Lady of Peace Cemetery
- Peace Cemetery
- Poynter Memorial Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Rich Valley Cemetery
- Rocky Rapids Cemetery
- Rosehill Cemetery
- St. Albert RC Cemetery
- St. Anthony Cemetery
- St. Dominic RC Cemetery
- St. Joachim Cemetery
- St. John Anglican Cemetery
- St. John Evangelist Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican of Sion Cemetery
- St. Michael's Cemetery
- St. Vital RC Cemetery
- Sion United Church Cemetery
- Smithfield Cemetery
- South Haven Municipal Cemetery
- South Park Cemetery
- Tomahawk Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Wabamun Cemetery
- Westlawn Memorial Gardens
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Carvel, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Carvel to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carvel.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Carvel:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carvel.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Carvel) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Carvel. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Carvel
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Carvel. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5333, Longitude: -114.2167
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|