List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Carnwood (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alder Flats Cemetery
- All Saints Cemetery
- Berrymoor Cemetery
- Breton Cemetery
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Burtonsville Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Dalby Swedish Lutheran Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Darwell Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the north of Carnwood.
- Darwell Cemetery has also been known as:
- Darwell County Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Darwell Cemetery
- Duffield Cemetery
- Evansburg Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Fisherton Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Carnwood.
- Fisherton Cemetery has also been known as:
- Fisherton Community Cemetery
- Fisherton / Rundle's Mission Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fisherton Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2580726<2>
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- The Heatherdown United Church Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Onoway.More accurately, Heatherdown United Church Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km] to the northeast of Carnwood.
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- Heatherdown Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2404076<2>
- Highvale Cemetery
- Hoadley Cemetery
- Holy Trinity RC Cemetery
- Inga Community Cemetery
- Keephills Cemetery
- Lac Ste. Anne Cemetery
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the east of Carnwood.
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery has also been known as:
- Leduc Cemetery
- Leduc Public Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2184321<2>
- Mountclare Cemetery
- Peace Cemetery
- Poplar Valley Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the east of Carnwood.
- Ressurection Park Cemetery has also been known as:
- Resurrection Park / Jehovah Witness Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464415<2>
- Rocky Rapids Cemetery
- St. Dominic RC Cemetery
- St. John Anglican Cemetery
- St. John Evangelist Cemetery
- St. Mary's Russian Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- St. Stephen's Lutheran Cemetery
- Smithfield Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Smithfield Cemetery
- Smithfield Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the north of Carnwood.
- Smithfield Cemetery has also been known as:
- Smithfield / Wabamum Cemetery
- Wabamum Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smithfield Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2546843<2>
- Tomahawk Cemetery
- Wabamun Cemetery
- Whitsuntide Russo Orthodox Church Cemetery
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Carnwood, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Carnwood to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carnwood.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Carnwood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Carnwood:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carnwood.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Carnwood) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Carnwood. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CarnwoodOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Carnwood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2696, Longitude: -114.5008 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|