List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Camrose (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bardo Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the south of Camrose.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bawlf Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Camrose.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Calumet Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calumet Cemetery
- Century Meadows Baptist Church Cemetery
- Colchester Cemetery
- Crooked Lake Community Church Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Daysland Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Dorenlee Cemetery
- Dried Meat Lake Cemetery
- Earling Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Ellerslie St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
- Emmaus Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Exaltation Of The Holy Cross Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Fredericksheim Baptist Cemetery
- Fridhem Cemetery
- Fridhem Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Glenwood Memorial Gardens
- Green View Cemetery
- Hegre Norwegian Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Heimtal Moravian Cemetery
- Holden Cemetery
- Holden Town Cemetery
- Kingman Cemetery
- Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Lk. Demay Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Lk. Demay Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the east of Camrose.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2367204<2>
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the east of Camrose.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Louis Bull Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Millet Community Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Moland Lutheran Cemetery
- Nashville Cemetery
- New Norway Cemetery
- New Sarepta Moravian Cemetery
- New Sweden Mission Church Cemetery
- Our Lady of Peace Cemetery
- Our Savior Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Peace Hills Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- Roseland Cemetery
- Round Hill Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Camrose.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ryley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ryley Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Norbert's Catholic Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- St. Vital RC Cemetery
- Salem Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery
- Skudesness Lutheran Church Cemetery
- South Haven Municipal Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Swan Hills Cemetery
- Tofield Cemetery
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Trondhjem Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Valleyview Cemetery
- Vang Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Memorial
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
- Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Camrose, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Camrose to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Camrose.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Camrose: www.camrose.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Camrose:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Camrose.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Camrose) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Camrose. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Camrose
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Camrose. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0181, Longitude: -112.8304
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|