Communities Also Named Brazeau ...
We have found one communities that share the name Brazeau.
Within Alberta, the name Brazeau is unique.
Beyond Alberta, there is another community also named Brazeau in the United States.
- Communities Elsewhere In North America ...
- Perry County
- This Brazeau is located in Perry County and lies 1,629 miles [2,621.6 km]<1> to the east southeast.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brazeau
- For more information, please visit our profile page for the Perry County community of Brazeau.
How Far From Brazeau to ...
We spend a lot of time looking through Gazetteers that were published in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Many of the Gazetteers include the distance from a community such as Brazeau to various places of note, such as Parliament Hill.
With a nod to our favorite Gazetteers, the straight-line distance beginning in Brazeau and extending to:
- View Our List ...
- Edmonton, which is the Provincial Capital of Alberta, lies 129 miles [207.6 km]<1> to the northeast (NE). If you could drive a straight line from Brazeau to Edmonton, with an average speed<2>of 63 miles [101.4 km] per hour, it would take less than three hours to make the trip. A comfortable walk of 2.2 miles [3.5 km] per hour would take 8 days. A horse and buggy averaging 3.2 miles [5.1 km] per hour would take 5 days.
- The National Capital at Parliament Hill (Ottawa, ON) is 1,867 miles [3,004.6 km] to the east (E). Driving would take three full days, a buggy would take 73 days and walking would take 106 days.
- The shortest distance<3> to Jerusalem (specifically the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock) is 6,359 miles [10,233.8 km] and it lies to the north northeast (NNE).<4>
- The distance to the Great Mosque of Mecca (specifically the Ka'bah - or Kaaba ) is 7,124 miles [11,465 km] and it lies to the north northeast (NNE).<5>
- The distance to Saint Peter's Basilica (The Vatican) is 5,225 miles [8,408.8 km] and it lies to the northeast (NE).<6>
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Brazeau. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Brazeau) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Brazeau. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Brazeau
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brazeau. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4758, Longitude: -116.0715
|<2>||While we have tried to pick reasonable speeds, the rate of travel is very theoretical - obstacles like fences, hills, lakes, river crossings and rest stops have been ignored. When we say 'Days' of travel, we're assuming 8 hours of travel per day.|
|<3>||The shortest line can be visualized by stretching a string on a Globe from Point A to Point B - this is known as a Great Circle Route. Where you might expect the shortest route from Brazeau to the Middle East to be East and South, the Great Circle Route actually lies to the North and East.|
|<4>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Jerusalem is 335.894 degrees.|
|<5>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Mecca is 337.019 degrees.|
|<6>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to the Vatican is 323.062 degrees.||