List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Barrhead (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alexander First Nations Cemetery
- Barrhead Community Cemetery
- Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- The Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the north of Barrhead.
- To be more accurate, Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery lies 8 miles [12.9 km] to the south of Barrhead.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Bloomsbury Pentecostal Cemetery
- Blue Ridge Cemetery
- Christ Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Dapp Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery
- Epiphany Lutheran of Sion Cemetery
- Evansburg Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Forest Hill Cemetery
- Hazel Bluff United Church Cemetery
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Jarvie Cemetery
- Klondyke Cemetery
- Lac Ste. Anne Cemetery
- Legal Cemetery
- Manola Cemetery
- Mayerthorpe Cemetery
- Mellowdale Cemetery
- Mosside Agnes United Church Cemetery
- Neerlandia Cemetery
- Our Lady of Lourdes Cemetery
- Poynter Memorial Cemetery
- Rich Valley Cemetery
- St. John Anglican Cemetery
- St. John Evangelist Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican of Sion Cemetery
- St. Michael's Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- St. Wolodymyr Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Sion United Church Cemetery
- Smithfield Cemetery
- South Park Cemetery
- Tawatinaw Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tawatinaw Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tawatinaw Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the east of Barrhead.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tawatinaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tawatinaw Cemetery
- Topland Cemetery
- Vega Community Cemetery
- Wabamun Cemetery
- Westlock Town Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Barrhead, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Barrhead to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Barrhead.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Barrhead: www.barrhead.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Barrhead:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Barrhead.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Barrhead) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Barrhead. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Barrhead
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Barrhead. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.1232, Longitude: -114.4020
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|