List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Amisk (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Auburndale Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the south of Amisk.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Amisk.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Lutheran Cemetery
- Cadogan West Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Cadogan West Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Cadogan West Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Amisk.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan West Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan West Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Edgerton Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- God's Acre Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Home Valley Cemetery
- Irma Cemetery
- Jarrow Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lougheed Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Memorial Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- New Chauvin Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Prospect Valley Cemetery
- Provost Cemetery
- Ribstone Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Setting Sun Cemetery
- Skyline Lutheran Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Wainwright Cemetery
- Wainwright Public Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Amisk, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Amisk to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Amisk.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Amisk: www.amisk.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Amisk:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Amisk.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Amisk) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Amisk. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Amisk
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Amisk. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5647, Longitude: -111.0566
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|