Around Siddons ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Riverton. It is located about 21 miles [33 km] to the southwest of Siddons. Riverton has a population of 10,800 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Thermopolis.
It is located about 25 miles [ km] to the north of Siddons and has a population of 2,800 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Siddons.<2>
- Arapahoe [Fremont County]
- East Thermopolis [Hot Springs County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for East Thermopolis
- East Thermopolis [Hot Springs County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the north of Siddons
- Population from the 2020 Census: 237 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for East Thermopolis have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on East Thermopolis
- Ethete [Fremont County]
- Hudson [Fremont County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hudson
- Hudson [Fremont County] lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Siddons
- Population from the 2020 Census: 443 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hudson
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hudson<3>
- Kinnear [Fremont County]
- Kirby [Hot Springs County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kirby
- Kirby [Hot Springs County] lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> to the north of Siddons
- Population from the 2020 Census: 84 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirby
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kirby<3>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Lysite [Fremont County]
- Pavillion [Fremont County]
- Riverton [Fremont County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Riverton
- Riverton [Fremont County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the southwest of Siddons
- Population from the 2020 Census: 10,819 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riverton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Riverton<3>
- Saint Stephens [Fremont County]
- Shoshoni [Fremont County]
- Thermopolis [Hot Springs County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Thermopolis
- Thermopolis [Hot Springs County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the north of Siddons
- Population from the 2020 Census: 2,770 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thermopolis
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Thermopolis<3>
For more communities neighboring Siddons, please visit our County-by-County Page for Siddons.
Fremont County ...
Siddons is located in Fremont County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Fremont County: Carbon, Hot Springs, Natrona, Park, Sublette, Sweetwater, Teton & Washakie.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Siddons ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Siddons.
Airports Near Siddons ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Siddons and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Siddons.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Wyoming:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Wyoming
About Fremont County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Siddons. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Fremont County: www.fremontcounty.org/
The official website for State of Wyoming: www.wyo.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Siddons.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Siddons) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Siddons. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.2775, Longitude: -108.1248 In this case, the coordinates for Siddons have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Wyoming's counties, including Fremont, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Siddons), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|