Around Linstead Place ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Midwest. It is located about 17 miles [27 km] to the southeast of Linstead Place. Midwest has a population of 400 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Kaycee.
It is located about 10 miles [ km] to the northwest of Linstead Place and has a population of 290 people.
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Edgerton [Natrona County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edgerton
- Edgerton [Natrona County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the southeast of Linstead Place
- Population from the 2020 Census: 206 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edgerton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Edgerton<3>
- Kaycee [Johnson County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kaycee
- Kaycee [Johnson County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Linstead Place
- Population from the 2020 Census: 289 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kaycee
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kaycee<3>
- Linch [Johnson County]
- Mayoworth [Johnson County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mayoworth
- Mayoworth [Johnson County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the northwest of Linstead Place
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayoworth
- Midwest [Natrona County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Midwest
- Midwest [Natrona County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the southeast of Linstead Place
- Population from the 2020 Census: 395 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Midwest
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Midwest<3>
For more communities neighboring Linstead Place, please visit our County-by-County Page for Linstead Place.
Johnson County ...
Linstead Place is located in Johnson County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Johnson County: Big Horn, Campbell, Converse, Natrona, Sheridan & Washakie.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Linstead Place ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Linstead Place.
Airports Near Linstead Place ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Linstead Place and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Linstead Place.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Wyoming:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Wyoming
About Johnson County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Linstead Place. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Johnson County: www.johnsoncountywyoming.org/
The official website for State of Wyoming: www.wyo.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Linstead Place.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Linstead Place) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Linstead Place. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.5825, Longitude: -106.5228 In this case, the coordinates for Linstead Place have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Wyoming's counties, including Johnson, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Linstead Place), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|