When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Kinnear.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Kinnear. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Kinnear.
Large Airports ...
- Billings Logan Intl. (BIL/KBIL)
- Salt Lake City Intl. (SLC/KSLC)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Riverton Rgnl. (RIW/KRIW)
- Worland Muni. (WRL/KWRL)
- Yellowstone Rgnl. (COD/KCOD)
- Jackson Hole Airport (JAC/KJAC)
- Casper - Natrona County Intl. (CPR/KCPR)
- Natrona County Intl.
- Natrona County International Airport lies 112 miles [180.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Kinnear.
- Official website: https://www.iflycasper.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Natrona County International Airport
General Aviation Airports ...
- Hunt Fld. (ICAO: KLND)
- Shoshoni Muni. (FAA ID: 49U)
- Shoshoni Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Kinnear.
- Official website: * unknown
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shoshoni Municipal Airport
- Thermopolis Muni. (THP/KTHP)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Wyoming
About Fremont County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kinnear. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Fremont County: www.fremontcounty.org/
The official website for State of Wyoming: www.wyo.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kinnear), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kinnear) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kinnear. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from KinnearOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kinnear. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.1517, Longitude: -108.6776 |