Census Data for Frazier ...
As far as we can tell, Frazier has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Frazier, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Alderson [Greenbrier County]
- Ronceverte [Greenbrier County]
- Lewisburg [Greenbrier County]
- Union [Monroe County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Union
- Union [Monroe County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the south of Frazier
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union
- White Sulphur Springs [Greenbrier County]
- Rupert [Greenbrier County]
- Meadow Bridge [Fayette County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meadow Bridge
- Meadow Bridge [Fayette County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Frazier
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Meadow Bridge have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meadow Bridge
- Hinton [Summers County]
- Continue List (418 more) ...
- Rainelle [Greenbrier County]
- Falling Spring [Greenbrier County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Falling Spring
- Falling Spring [Greenbrier County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Frazier
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Falling Spring have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Falling Spring
- Quinwood [Greenbrier County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Quinwood
- Quinwood [Greenbrier County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the north of Frazier
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Quinwood
- Peterstown [Monroe County]
- Rich Creek [Giles County]
- New Castle [Craig County]
- Pembroke [Giles County]
Greenbrier County ...
Frazier is located in Greenbrier County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Greenbrier County.
Miscellaneous Information for Frazier ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Greenbrier County or the community of Frazier:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Frazier:
- GNIS ID for Frazier: 1549691
- GNIS ID for Greenbrier County: 1557518
- GNIS ID for State of West Virginia: 1779805
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Frazier is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Frazier.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a West Virginia Community
About Greenbrier County
About West Virginia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Frazier. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of West Virginia: https://www.wv.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Frazier) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Frazier. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from FrazierOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Frazier. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.7456, Longitude: -80.5635 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of West Virginia's counties, including Greenbrier, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|