When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Richfield.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Richfield. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Richfield.
Large Airports ...
- Gen. Mitchell Intl. (MKE/KMKE)
- Dane County Rgnl. (MSN/KMSN)
- Rockford Intl. (RFD/KRFD)
- O'Hare Intl. (ORD/KORD)
- Midway Intl. (MDW/KMDW)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Southern Wisconsin Rgnl. (ICAO: KJVL)
- Outagamie County Rgnl. (ATW/KATW)
- Chicago Exec. (PWK/KPWK)
- Austin Straubel Intl. (GRB/KGRB)
- Muskegon Co. Airport (MKG/KMKG)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Capitol Airport (ICAO: K02C)
- Hartford Muni. (FAA ID: HXF)
- Hartford Municipal Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Richfield.
- Official website: * unknown
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hartford Municipal Airport
- Waukesha Co. Airport (ICAO: KUES)
- Lawrence J. Timmerman Airport (MWC/KMWC)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- West Bend Muni. (ICAO: KETB)
- Watertown Muni. (ICAO: KRYV)
- Dodge Co. Airport (ICAO: KUNU)
- Palmyra Muni. (FAA ID: 88C)
- Palmyra Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Richfield.
- Official website: * unknown
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Palmyra Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Wisconsin
About Washington County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Richfield. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Washington County: www.co.washington.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Richfield), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Richfield) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Richfield. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from RichfieldOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Richfield. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.2351, Longitude: -88.2324 In this case, the coordinates for Richfield have been taken from the 2010 Census.|