Census Data for Verlot ...
As far as we can tell, Verlot has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Verlot, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Granite Falls (Snohomish County)
- Darrington (Snohomish County)
- Lake Stevens (Snohomish County)
- Sultan (Snohomish County)
- Gold Bar (Snohomish County)
- Arlington (Snohomish County)
- Marysville (Snohomish County)
- Monroe (Snohomish County)
- Snohomish (Snohomish County)
- Everett (Snohomish County)
- Index (Snohomish County)
- Duvall (King County)
- Continue List (206 more) ...
- Mill Creek (Snohomish County)
- Mukilteo (Snohomish County)
- Langley (Island County)
Snohomish County ...
Verlot is located in Snohomish County<3>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Snohomish County.
Miscellaneous Information for Verlot ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Snohomish County or the community of Verlot:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Verlot:
- GNIS ID for Verlot: 1527699
- GNIS ID for Snohomish County: 1529222
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Verlot is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Verlot.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Verlot
Find a Community in Washington
About Snohomish County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Verlot. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Snohomish County: www.co.snohomish.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Verlot) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Verlot. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from VerlotOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Verlot. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.0904, Longitude: -121.7773 In this case, the coordinates for Verlot have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Snohomish, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|