Census Data for Olga ...
As far as we can tell, Olga has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Olga, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Friday Harbor [San Juan County]
- Anacortes [Skagit County]
- Bellingham [Whatcom County]
- Ferndale [Whatcom County]
- La Conner [Skagit County]
- Oak Harbor [Island County]
- Oak Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Oak Bay
- Oak Bay lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Olga
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Oak Bay came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oak Bay
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Oak Bay<2>
- Burlington [Skagit County]
- Continue List (259 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sidney
- Sidney lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the west of Olga
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sidney came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sidney
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Sidney<2>
- Blaine [Whatcom County]
- Mount Vernon [Skagit County]
- North Saanich
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Saanich
- North Saanich lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the west of Olga
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for North Saanich came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Saanich
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for North Saanich<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Semiahmoo
- Semiahmoo lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the north of Olga
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Semiahmoo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Semiahmoo
- White Rock
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Rock
- White Rock lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the north of Olga
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for White Rock came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Rock
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for White Rock<2>
San Juan County ...
Olga is located in San Juan County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for San Juan County.
Miscellaneous Information for Olga ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either San Juan County or the community of Olga:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Olga:
- GNIS ID for Olga: 1511204
- GNIS ID for San Juan County: 1531931
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Olga is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Olga, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Olga. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Olga:98279<5>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Olga.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Washington Community
About San Juan County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Olga. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for San Juan County: www.co.san-juan.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Olga) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Olga. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from OlgaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Olga. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.6205, Longitude: -122.8356 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including San Juan, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Olga or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|