Census Data for North Omak ...
As far as we can tell, North Omak has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for North Omak, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Omak [Okanogan County]
- Riverside [Okanogan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Riverside
- Riverside [Okanogan County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of North Omak
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riverside
- Okanogan [Okanogan County]
- Conconully [Okanogan County]
- Tonasket [Okanogan County]
- Loomis [Okanogan County]
- Brewster [Okanogan County]
- Nespelem [Okanogan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nespelem
- Nespelem [Okanogan County] lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of North Omak
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nespelem have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nespelem
- Continue List (46 more) ...
- Bridgeport [Douglas County]
- Twisp [Okanogan County]
- Winthrop [Okanogan County]
- Oroville [Okanogan County]
- Pateros [Okanogan County]
- Republic [Ferry County]
- Elmer City [Okanogan County]
Okanogan County ...
North Omak is located in Okanogan County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Okanogan County.
Miscellaneous Information for North Omak ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Okanogan County or the community of North Omak:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to North Omak:
- GNIS ID for North Omak: 1867624
- GNIS ID for Okanogan County: 1531928
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- North Omak is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for North Omak.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Washington
About Okanogan County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for North Omak. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Okanogan County: www.okanogancounty.org/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- North Omak) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for North Omak. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from North OmakOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in North Omak. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.4452, Longitude: -119.4445 In this case, the coordinates for North Omak have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Okanogan, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|