Welcome to Ardenvoir ...
Ardenvoir is located in Chelan County<1>.
Ardenvoir is 1,270 feet [387 m] above sea level.<2>.
Time Zone: Ardenvoir lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time
The telephone area code for Ardenvoir: (509)
The ZIP code for Ardenvoir: 98811<3>
Communities near Ardenvoir ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Ardenvoir.
- Chelan [Chelan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chelan
- Chelan [Chelan County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Ardenvoir
- Estimated population for 2018: 4,222 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chelan
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Chelan
- Cashmere [Chelan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cashmere
- Cashmere [Chelan County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the south of Ardenvoir
- Estimated population for 2018: 3,157 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cashmere
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cashmere
- Leavenworth [Chelan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leavenworth
- Leavenworth [Chelan County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Ardenvoir
- Estimated population for 2018: 2,010 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leavenworth
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Leavenworth
- Entiat [Chelan County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Entiat
- Entiat [Chelan County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Ardenvoir
- Estimated population for 2018: 1,250 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Entiat
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Entiat
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Waterville [Douglas County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Waterville
- Waterville [Douglas County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southeast of Ardenvoir
- Estimated population for 2018: 1,213 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waterville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Waterville
- Orondo [Douglas County]
- Granite Falls [Chelan County]
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Granite Falls have been provided by the GNIS.<5> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Granite Falls
- Granite Falls [Chelan County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northeast of Ardenvoir
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Granite Falls
- Plain [Chelan County]
- Manson [Chelan County]
- Peshastin [Chelan County]
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Ardenvoir. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Ardenvoir.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Ardenvoir. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Ardenvoir.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Ardenvoir. See our Newspapers Page for Ardenvoir.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ardenvoir ...
Looking for more information about Ardenvoir? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Ardenvoir, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Ardenvoir.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Washington
About Chelan County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ardenvoir. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Chelan County: www.co.chelan.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Chelan, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Ardenvoir - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Ardenvoir). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Ardenvoir or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ardenvoir) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ardenvoir. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Ardenvoir
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ardenvoir. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.7373, Longitude: -120.3704
|<5>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|