When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Clayton Villa.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Clayton Villa. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Clayton Villa.
Large Airports ...
- Salt Lake City Intl. (SLC/KSLC)
- Boise Air Terminal (BOI/KBOI)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Provo Muni. (PVU/KPVU)
- Wendover Airport (ICAO: KENV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Salt Lake City Muni.
- Salt Lake City Municipal Two Airport lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Clayton Villa.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salt Lake City Municipal Two Airport
- South Valley Rgnl. (FAA ID: U42)
- South Valley Regional Airport lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Clayton Villa.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on South Valley Regional Airport
- Skypark Airport (FAA ID: BTF)
- Skypark Airport lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Clayton Villa.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skypark Airport
- Tooele Valley Airport (FAA ID: TVY)
- Tooele Muni.
- Tooele Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Clayton Villa.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tooele Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Utah
About Salt Lake County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Clayton Villa. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Salt Lake County: www.slco.org/
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Clayton Villa), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Clayton Villa) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Clayton Villa. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.7380, Longitude: -111.9280 In this case, the coordinates for Clayton Villa have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).