When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Chufar Acres.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Chufar Acres. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Chufar Acres.
Large Airports ...
- Salt Lake City Intl. (SLC/KSLC)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Provo Muni. (PVU/KPVU)
- Wendover Airport (ICAO: KENV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Salt Lake City Muni.
- Salt Lake City Municipal Two Airport lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Chufar Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salt Lake City Municipal Two Airport
- South Valley Rgnl. (FAA ID: U42)
- South Valley Regional Airport lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Chufar Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on South Valley Regional Airport
- Skypark Airport (FAA ID: BTF)
- Skypark Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Chufar Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skypark Airport
- Tooele Muni.
- Tooele Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west of Chufar Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tooele Municipal Airport
- Tooele Valley Airport (FAA ID: TVY)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Utah
About Salt Lake County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Chufar Acres. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Salt Lake County: www.slco.org/
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Chufar Acres), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Chufar Acres) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Chufar Acres. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.5919, Longitude: -111.8941 In this case, the coordinates for Chufar Acres have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).