When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Chokecherry Summer Home Area. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
Large Airports ...
- Salt Lake City Intl. (SLC/KSLC)
- Boise Air Terminal (BOI/KBOI)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Pocatello Rgnl. (PIH/KPIH)
- Provo Muni. (PVU/KPVU)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Logan - Cache Airport (LGU/KLGU)
- Brigham City Airport (ICAO: KBMC)
- Brigham City Muni.
- Brigham City Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brigham City Municipal Airport
- Preston Airport (FAA ID: U10)
- Preston Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Preston Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Tremonton Muni.
- Tremonton Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tremonton Municipal Airport
- Bear Lake Co. Airport (FAA ID: 1U7)
- Bear Lake County Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bear Lake County Airport
- Cokeville Muni. (FAA ID: U06)
- Cokeville Municipal Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cokeville Municipal Airport
- Ogden - Hinckley Airport (OGD/KOGD)
- Ogden Muni.
- Ogden Municipal Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ogden Municipal Airport
- Morgan Co. Airport (FAA ID: 42U)
- Morgan County Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Chokecherry Summer Home Area.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morgan County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Utah
About Cache County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Chokecherry Summer Home Area. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Chokecherry Summer Home Area), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Chokecherry Summer Home Area) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Chokecherry Summer Home Area. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.7713, Longitude: -111.6558 In this case, the coordinates for Chokecherry Summer Home Area have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).