Around Boyd Station ...
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<1>
- Callao [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Callao
- Callao [Juab County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the northwest of Boyd Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Callao have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Former name for Callao:
- Willow Springs
- Callao has also been known as:
- Willow Springs Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Callao
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Callao<3>
- Gandy [Millard County]
- Gold Hill [Tooele County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gold Hill
- Gold Hill [Tooele County] lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Boyd Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Gold Hill have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gold Hill
- Goshute [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goshute
- Goshute [Juab County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<1> to the west of Boyd Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goshute
- Ibapah [Tooele County]
- Partoun [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Partoun
- Partoun [Juab County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Boyd Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Partoun
- Trout Creek [Juab County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Trout Creek
- Trout Creek [Juab County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the southwest of Boyd Station
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Trout Creek have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Trout Creek
For more communities neighboring Boyd Station, please visit our County-by-County Page for Boyd Station.
Juab County ...
Boyd Station would have been located within present day Juab County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Juab County: White Pine (NV), Millard, Sanpete, Tooele & Utah.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Boyd Station ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Boyd Station.
Airports Near Boyd Station ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Boyd Station and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Boyd Station.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Utah:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Utah
About Juab County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Juab County: www.co.juab.ut.us/
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Boyd Station) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Boyd Station. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Boyd Station
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Boyd Station. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 39.8438, Longitude: -113.5536
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Utah's counties, including Juab, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Boyd Station), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|