Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Sparenberg.
Our newspaper information for Sparenberg is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Sparenberg. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Sparenberg. Our list contains 43 papers that were published within 48 miles [77.2 km]<1> of Sparenberg.
Newspapers Neighboring Sparenberg ...
The following newspapers were published within 48 miles [77.2 km]<1> of Sparenberg.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Sparenberg.
- View Our List ...
- Published In Lamesa [Dawson County] ...
- Dawson County Courier (from 1898)
- Dawson County Free Press
- Lamesa Press-Reporter (from 1968)
- The Dawson County Journal (from 1922)
- The Lamesa Daily Reporter
- The Lamesa Reporter And Dawson County Journal
- The Lamesa Reporter (from 1966)
- The Lamesa Times (from 1940)
- Published In Gail [Borden County] ...
- Borden Citizen (from 1900)
- The Gail Gazette (from 1921)
- Published In O'Donnell [Lynn County] ...
- O'Donnell Index-Press (from 1943)
- O'Donnell Press And The O'Donnell Index (from 1941)
- The O'Donnell Index (from 1923)
- The O'Donnell Press (from 1934)
- Published In Stanton [Martin County] ...
- Martin County News
- The Stanton Reporter (from 1905)
- Published In Tahoka [Lynn County] ...
- Lynn County News (from 1903)
- The Tahoka Informer (from 1910)
- Published In Midland [Midland County] ...
- Midland Daily Telegram (from 1927)
- Midland Gazette (from 1889)
The first year of publication was in 1889, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 18186851
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Midland Gazette
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88083891
- The Midland Daily Gusher (from 1927)
- The Midland Examiner (from 1907)
- The Midland Gazette (from 1904)
- The Midland Livestock Reporter (from 1898)
- The Midland Reporter And Gazette-Examiner
- The Midland Reporter-Telegram (from 1937)
- The Midland Reporter (from 1896)
- The Midland Reporter (from 1928)
- The Reporter-Telegram (from 1929)
- The Staked Plain (from 1885)
- The West Texas Gusher (from 1927)
- The Western Eye Opener (from 1895)
- Published In Andrews [Andrews County] ...
- The Andrews County News (from 1935)
- Published In Seminole [Gaines County] ...
- Seminole News (from 1967)
- The Seminole Sentinel (from 1906)
- Published In Brownfield [Terry County] ...
- Country Press
- The Brownfield News And Terry County Herald (from 1954)
- The Brownfield News (from 1938)
- The Shoppers' Guide
- The Terry County Herald (from 1905)
- Published In Seagraves [Gaines County] ...
- Gaines County News
- The Seagraves Progress (from 1923)
- The Seagraves Signal (from 1923)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Texas
About Dawson County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Sparenberg. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Texas: https://texas.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Sparenberg) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Sparenberg. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Sparenberg
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Sparenberg. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.5838, Longitude: -101.8409 [Map].