Welcome to Willows ...
Willows is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Willows lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you leave Willows and travel south, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Willows: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Willows: S0H<3>
Communities Also Named Willows ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 24 communities that are also named Willows - they are located in California (5), Delaware, Florida, Georgia (2), Illinois, Maryland (3), Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio (2), Oregon, Virginia and Washington.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Willows.
Communities near Willows ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Willows.
- Willow Bunch
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Limerick
- Limerick lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the west of Willows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Limerick
- Saint Victor
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Victor
- Saint Victor lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the south of Willows.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Victor came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Victor
- Scout Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Scout Lake
- Scout Lake lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Willows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scout Lake
- Crane Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crane Valley
- Crane Valley lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Willows.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crane Valley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crane Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Congress
- Congress lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the northwest of Willows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Congress
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vantage
- Vantage lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northwest of Willows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vantage
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Readlyn
- Readlyn lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the east of Willows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Readlyn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Verwood
- Verwood lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Willows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Verwood
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Willows ...
Looking for more information about Willows? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Willows, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Willows.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Willows. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Willows - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Willows, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Willows). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Willows or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Willows) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Willows. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WillowsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Willows. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.6032, Longitude: -105.8428 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|