Welcome to Twin Valley ...
We aren't confident of the location of Twin Valley, so consider the above location as an estimate.<1>
A typical abbreviation for Twin Valley: Twin Vly. (or less commonly used: Twin Vally. or Twin Vlly.)
Time Zone: Twin Valley lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you leave Twin Valley and travel south, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Twin Valley: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Twin Valley: S0H<3>
Communities Also Named Twin Valley ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Twin Valley - they are located in Minnesota, Ohio and Tennessee.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Twin Valley.
Communities near Twin Valley ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Twin Valley.
- Willow Bunch
- Saint Victor
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Victor
- Saint Victor lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the north of Twin Valley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Victor came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Victor
- Fife Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fife Lake
- Fife Lake lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Twin Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fife Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Scout Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Scout Lake
- Scout Lake lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Twin Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Scout Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lisieux
- Lisieux lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Twin Valley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lisieux came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lisieux
- Little Woody
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Little Woody
- Little Woody lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the east of Twin Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Little Woody
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Constance
- Constance lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the southeast of Twin Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Constance
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Verwood
- Verwood lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Twin Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Verwood
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Willows
- Willows lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the north of Twin Valley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Willows
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Twin Valley. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Twin Valley.
We have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Twin Valley. See our Newspapers Page for Twin Valley.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Twin Valley ...
Looking for more information about Twin Valley? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Twin Valley, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Twin Valley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Twin Valley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Twin Valley, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Twin Valley). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Twin Valley or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Twin Valley) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Twin Valley. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Twin ValleyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Twin Valley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.3335, Longitude: -105.9064 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|