Welcome to Tugaske ...
Time Zone: Tugaske lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Tugaske: (306) and (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Tugaske: S0H<2>
Communities near Tugaske ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Tugaske.
- Central Butte
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Central Butte
- Central Butte lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Tugaske.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Butte
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eyebrow
- Eyebrow lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southeast of Tugaske.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eyebrow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mistusinne
- Mistusinne lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the northwest of Tugaske.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mistusinne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brownlee
- Brownlee lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Tugaske.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brownlee came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brownlee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mawer
- Mawer lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Tugaske.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mawer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grainland
- Grainland lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Tugaske.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grainland. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grainland
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Keeler
- Keeler lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the southeast of Tugaske.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Keeler came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Keeler
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Girvin
- Girvin lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<3> to the northeast of Tugaske.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Girvin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Girvin
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Tugaske ...
Looking for more information about Tugaske? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Tugaske, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Tugaske.
Adding Tugaske to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
The earliest source that we've referenced which mentioned Tugaske was on a map titled Road Map for Manitoba and Saskatchewan (from Shell Oil, 1956).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Tugaske.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Tugaske. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Tugaske). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Tugaske or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Tugaske) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Tugaske. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from TugaskeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Tugaske. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.8734, Longitude: -106.2871 |
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|