Welcome to Storthoaks ...
Time Zone: Storthoaks lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel east from Storthoaks, you will soon leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Storthoaks: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Storthoaks: S0C<2>
Communities near Storthoaks ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Storthoaks.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carievale
- Carievale lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the south of Storthoaks
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carievale
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alida
- Alida lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the west of Storthoaks
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alida
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bellegarde
- Bellegarde lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Storthoaks
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bellegarde came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bellegarde
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Antler
- Antler lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Storthoaks
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Antler
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fertile
- Fertile lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the east of Storthoaks
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fertile came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fertile
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tilston
- Tilston lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the east of Storthoaks
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tilston
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sinclair
- Sinclair lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the east of Storthoaks
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sinclair came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sinclair
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Storthoaks. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Storthoaks.
We have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Storthoaks. See our Newspapers Page for Storthoaks.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Storthoaks ...
Looking for more information about Storthoaks? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Storthoaks, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Storthoaks.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Storthoaks. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Storthoaks). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Storthoaks or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Storthoaks) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Storthoaks. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from StorthoaksOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Storthoaks. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.3898, Longitude: -101.6026 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|