Welcome to Shamrock ...
Time Zone: Shamrock lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Shamrock: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Shamrock: S0H<2>
Communities Also Named Shamrock ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 32 communities that are also named Shamrock - they are located in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois (2), Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ontario, Pennsylvania (5), Prince Edward Island (2), Texas (2), Utah, Virginia (2), West Virginia and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Shamrock.
Communities near Shamrock ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Shamrock.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hodgeville
- Hodgeville lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Shamrock
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hodgeville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hodgeville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hodgeville<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coderre
- Coderre lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the east of Shamrock
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coderre
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Courval
- Courval lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the east of Shamrock
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Courval
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelstern
- Kelstern lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the west of Shamrock
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelstern
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bateman
- Bateman lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Shamrock
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bateman came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bateman
- Flowing Well
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Flowing Well
- Flowing Well lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Shamrock
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flowing Well
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eastleigh
- Eastleigh lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the northeast of Shamrock
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eastleigh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Uren
- Uren lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the north of Shamrock
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Uren
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Shamrock ...
Looking for more information about Shamrock? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Shamrock, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Shamrock.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Shamrock. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Shamrock). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Shamrock or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Shamrock) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Shamrock. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ShamrockOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Shamrock. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.1606, Longitude: -106.6275 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|