Welcome to Bateman ...
Bateman was established in 1908.
Bateman is 2,300 feet [701 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Bateman is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Bateman lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Bateman: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bateman: S0H<3>
Communities Also Named Bateman ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Bateman - they are located in Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bateman.
Communities near Bateman ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bateman.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hodgeville
- Hodgeville lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the northwest of Bateman
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hodgeville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hodgeville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hodgeville<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coderre
- Coderre lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Bateman
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coderre
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shamrock
- Shamrock lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the northeast of Bateman
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Shamrock came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shamrock
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Palmer
- Palmer lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the southeast of Bateman
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Palmer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelstern
- Kelstern lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the north of Bateman
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelstern
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenbain
- Glenbain lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Bateman
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenbain
- Flowing Well
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Flowing Well
- Flowing Well lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northwest of Bateman
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flowing Well
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodrow
- Woodrow lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the south of Bateman
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodrow
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bateman ...
Looking for more information about Bateman? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bateman, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bateman.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bateman. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bateman - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Bateman, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bateman). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bateman or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bateman) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bateman. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BatemanOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bateman. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.0167, Longitude: -106.7333 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|