List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Pennant (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Abbey Community Cemetery
- Gull Lake Cemetery
- Lancer Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lancer Cemetery
- Lancer Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Pennant.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lancer Cemetery
- Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Memory Gardens Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Pennant.
- Memory Gardens Cemetery has also been known as:
- Warren & Sons Memory Gardens
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1988525<2>
- Mt. Pleasant Burial Park
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located in Swift Current.Stated another way, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Pennant.
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mt. Pleasant Old Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2313847<2>
- North Webb Cemetery
- Portreeve Memorial Cemetery
- Reiger Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Reiger Cemetery
- Reiger Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Pennant.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reiger Cemetery
- Rosenhof Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosenhof Cemetery
- Rosenhof Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Pennant.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosenhof Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Rush Lake Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rush Lake Cemetery
- The Rush Lake Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Rush Lake.To be precise, Rush Lake Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the east of Pennant.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rush Lake Cemetery
- St. John Cemetery
- Kyle - Turner Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Kyle - Turner Cemetery
- Kyle - Turner Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Pennant.
- Kyle - Turner Cemetery has also been known as:
- Horse Butte Anglican Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kyle - Turner Cemetery
- Webb View Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Pennant, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Pennant to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Pennant.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Pennant. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Pennant:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Pennant.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Pennant) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pennant. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from PennantOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pennant. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.5333, Longitude: -108.2333 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|