Welcome to Orolow ...
Time Zone: Orolow lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Orolow: (306) and (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Orolow: S0J<2>
Communities near Orolow ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Orolow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Langham
- Langham lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the south of Orolow
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Langham came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langham
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Langham<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hepburn
- Hepburn lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southeast of Orolow
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hepburn came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hepburn
- Blaine Lake
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hafford
- Hafford lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the northwest of Orolow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hafford
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Krydor
- Krydor lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the north of Orolow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Krydor
- Redberry - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Redberry
- Redberry was located 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Orolow
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Redberry. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Slavanka - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Slavanka
- Slavanka was located 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the northeast of Orolow
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Slavanka came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Slavanka has also been known as:
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Orolow ...
Looking for more information about Orolow? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Orolow, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Orolow.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Orolow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Orolow, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Orolow). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Orolow or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Orolow) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Orolow. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Orolow
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Orolow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.6386, Longitude: -107.0595
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|