Welcome to Martinson's Beach ...
A typical abbreviation for Martinson's Beach: Martinsons Bch.
Martinson's Beach is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Martinson's Beach lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Martinson's Beach: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Martinson's Beach: S0M<3>
Communities near Martinson's Beach ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Martinson's Beach.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edam
- Edam lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the northwest of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edam
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meota
- Meota lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the south of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meota
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Delmas
- Delmas lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Delmas
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Metinota
- Metinota lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the south of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Metinota
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prince
- Prince lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the south of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prince
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lakeview
- Lakeview lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the south of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview
- Pelican Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pelican Point
- Pelican Point lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the southeast of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pelican Point
- Summerfield Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Summerfield Beach
- Summerfield Beach lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summerfield Beach
- Day's Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Day's Beach
- Day's Beach lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the southeast of Martinson's Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Day's Beach
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Martinson's Beach ...
Looking for more information about Martinson's Beach? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Martinson's Beach, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Martinson's Beach.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Martinson's Beach. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Martinson's Beach - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Martinson's Beach). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Martinson's Beach or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Martinson's Beach) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Martinson's Beach. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Martinson's BeachOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Martinson's Beach. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0995, Longitude: -108.4345 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|