Welcome to Metinota ...
The village of Metinota is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Metinota lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Metinota: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Metinota: S0M<3>
Communities near Metinota ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Metinota.
- North Battleford
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Battleford
- Battleford lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the south of Metinota
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Battleford came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Battleford
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Battleford<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edam
- Edam lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northwest of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edam
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Delmas
- Delmas lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Delmas
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aquadeo
- Aquadeo lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the north of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aquadeo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prince
- Prince lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the south of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prince
- Pelican Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pelican Point
- Pelican Point lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the east of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pelican Point
- Summerfield Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Summerfield Beach
- Summerfield Beach lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the east of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summerfield Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vawn
- Vawn lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Metinota
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vawn
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Metinota ...
Looking for more information about Metinota? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Metinota, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Metinota.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Metinota. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Metinota - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Metinota). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Metinota or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Metinota) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Metinota. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MetinotaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Metinota. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.0317, Longitude: -108.4086 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|