Welcome to Loreburn ...
Time Zone: Loreburn lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Loreburn: (306) and (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Loreburn: S0H<2>
Websites for Loreburn ...
Official Website: villageofloreburn.ca/
Communities Also Named Loreburn ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Loreburn - it's located in Newfoundland and Labrador.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Loreburn.
Communities near Loreburn ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Loreburn.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mistusinne
- Mistusinne lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the south of Loreburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mistusinne
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenside
- Glenside lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Loreburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenside
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hawarden
- Hawarden lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the north of Loreburn
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hawarden came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hawarden
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hawarden<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Birsay
- Birsay lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of Loreburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Birsay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Strongfield
- Strongfield lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the north of Loreburn
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Strongfield came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strongfield
- Coteau Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coteau Beach
- Coteau Beach lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Loreburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coteau Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grainland
- Grainland lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the south of Loreburn
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Grainland. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grainland
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bladworth
- Bladworth lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Loreburn
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bladworth came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bladworth
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Broderick
- Broderick lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Loreburn
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Broderick
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Loreburn ...
Looking for more information about Loreburn? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Loreburn, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Loreburn.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Loreburn: villageofloreburn.ca/
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Loreburn). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Loreburn or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Loreburn) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Loreburn. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LoreburnOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Loreburn. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.2301, Longitude: -106.5986 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|