Welcome to Kenosee Park ...
Kenosee Park is 2,470 feet [753 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Kenosee Park is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Kenosee Park lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel east from Kenosee Park (for example, toward Elkhorn (MB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Kenosee Park: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Kenosee Park: S0C<3>
Communities near Kenosee Park ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Kenosee Park.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wawota
- Wawota lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the east of Kenosee Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Wawota came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wawota
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Manor
- Manor lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southeast of Kenosee Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Manor
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kennedy
- Kennedy lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the north of Kenosee Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kennedy
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Langbank
- Langbank lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the north of Kenosee Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Langbank came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langbank
- Cannington Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cannington Lake
- Cannington Lake lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Kenosee Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cannington Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cannington Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelso
- Kelso lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Kenosee Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelso
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Inchkeith
- Inchkeith lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northwest of Kenosee Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inchkeith
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bender
- Bender lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northwest of Kenosee Park
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bender
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Kenosee Park ...
Looking for more information about Kenosee Park? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Kenosee Park, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Kenosee Park.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kenosee Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Kenosee Park - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Kenosee Park, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Kenosee Park). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Kenosee Park or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kenosee Park) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kenosee Park. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kenosee ParkOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kenosee Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8346, Longitude: -102.2979 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|