Welcome to Hague ...
The town of Hague is 1,530 feet [466 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Hague lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Hague: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Hague: S0K<3>
Adding Hague to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Hague was on a map titled Road Map for Manitoba and Saskatchewan (from Shell Oil, 1956).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Hague on our Genealogy Page.
Communities Also Named Hague ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 5 communities that are also named Hague - they are located in Florida, New York, North Dakota (2) and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Hague.
Communities near Hague ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Hague.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Martensville
- Martensville lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southwest of Hague
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Martensville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Martensville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Martensville<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warman
- Warman lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the southwest of Hague
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Warman came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warman
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Warman<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dalmeny
- Dalmeny lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southwest of Hague
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalmeny
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Osler
- Osler lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Hague
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Osler
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aberdeen
- Aberdeen lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Hague
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aberdeen
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hepburn
- Hepburn lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the west of Hague
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hepburn came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hepburn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vonda
- Vonda lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southeast of Hague
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vonda
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Laird
- Laird lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the northwest of Hague
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Laird
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Hague ...
Looking for more information about Hague? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Hague, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Hague.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hague. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Hague - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Hague). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Hague or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hague) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hague. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HagueOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hague. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.5112, Longitude: -106.4170 |
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|