Welcome to Hagen ...
Time Zone: Hagen lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Hagen: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Hagen: S0J<2>
Communities Also Named Hagen ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Hagen - they are located in Florida and Louisiana.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Hagen.
Communities near Hagen ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Hagen.
- Prince Albert
- Birch Hills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Birch Hills
- Birch Hills lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the northeast of Hagen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Birch Hills
- Muskoday First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Muskoday First Nation
- Muskoday First Nation lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the north of Hagen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Muskoday First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Muskoday First Nation
- Saint Louis
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Louis
- Saint Louis lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the west of Hagen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Louis came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Louis
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Weldon
- Weldon lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the east of Hagen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Weldon came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Weldon
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Domremy
- Domremy lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the southwest of Hagen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Domremy came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Domremy
- Saint Isidore de Bellevue
- Yellow Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Yellow Creek
- Yellow Creek lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southeast of Hagen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Yellow Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Macdowall
- Macdowall lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the west of Hagen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Macdowall
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hoey
- Hoey lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Hagen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hoey
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Hagen ...
Looking for more information about Hagen? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Hagen, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Hagen.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hagen. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Hagen). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Hagen or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hagen) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hagen. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HagenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hagen. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9384, Longitude: -105.5595 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|