Welcome to Erwood ...
Erwood is 1,080 feet [329 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Erwood lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you leave Erwood and travel east, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Area codes for Erwood: (306) & (639)<2>
Communities near Erwood ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Erwood.
- Hudson Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clemenceau
- Clemenceau lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the southwest of Erwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clemenceau
- Smoking Tent - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smoking Tent
- Smoking Tent was located 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the east of Erwood
- Smoky Ridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smoky Ridge
- Smoky Ridge lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Erwood
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Smoky Ridge. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoky Ridge
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Ruby Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ruby Beach
- Ruby Beach lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the northwest of Erwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruby Beach
- National Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for National Mills
- National Mills lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<3> to the east of Erwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on National Mills
- Elbow Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Elbow Lake
- Elbow Lake lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<3> to the southeast of Erwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elbow Lake
- Little Swan River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Little Swan River
- Little Swan River lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<3> to the south of Erwood
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Little Swan River
- Prairie River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prairie River
- Prairie River lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<3> to the west of Erwood
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Prairie River came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prairie River
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Prairie River<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Weekes
- Weekes lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Erwood
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Weekes came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Weekes
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Erwood ...
Looking for more information about Erwood? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Erwood, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Erwood.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Erwood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Erwood - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Erwood) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Erwood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8500, Longitude: -102.2000 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|