Welcome to Duperow ...
Time Zone: Duperow lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Duperow: (306) & (639)<1>
Communities near Duperow ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Duperow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Springwater
- Springwater lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the west of Duperow
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Springwater came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springwater
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ruthilda
- Ruthilda lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the west of Duperow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruthilda
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenellen
- Glenellen lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Duperow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenellen
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Feudal - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Feudal
- Feudal was located 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the east of Duperow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Landis
- Landis lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the northwest of Duperow
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Landis came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Landis
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leney
- Leney lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the east of Duperow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leney
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Perdue
- Perdue lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the east of Duperow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Perdue
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelfield
- Kelfield lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the west of Duperow
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelfield
- Lizard Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lizard Lake
- Lizard Lake lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the north of Duperow
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Lizard Lake. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lizard Lake
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Duperow ...
Looking for more information about Duperow? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Duperow, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Duperow.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Duperow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Duperow) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Duperow. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from DuperowOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Duperow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.9867, Longitude: -108.0695 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|