List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Carlyle (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alameda Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alameda Cemetery
- The Alameda Cemetery is located outside and to the southeast of Alameda.To be more precise, Alameda Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the south of Carlyle.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alameda Cemetery
- All Saints Anglican Cemetery
- Bekevar - Calvary Baptist Cemetery
- Bekevar Presbyterian Cemetery
- Benson Cemetery
- Benson Sacred Heart RC Cemetery
- Carnduff Cemetery
- Elm Lawn Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Elm Lawn Cemetery
- Elm Lawn Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southwest of Carlyle.
- Elm Lawn Cemetery has also been known as:
- Elm Lawn RC Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elm Lawn Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2168765<2>
- Fletwode / Hermon Cemetery
- Flinton Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Flinton Cemetery
- Flinton Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Carlyle.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flinton Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Gap View Cemetery
- Glen Adelaide Cemetery
- Glen Ewen Cemetery
- Handsworth Cemetery
- Heward Cemetery
- Hirsch Community Jewish Cemetery
- Kelso Cemetery
- Kelso Zion Cemetery
- Kennedy Cemetery
- Lansdowne Memorial Gardens Cemetery
- Mair Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mair Cemetery
- Mair Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the east of Carlyle.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mair Cemetery
- Maryland RC Cemetery
- Our Lady of LaSalette RC Cemetery
- Oxbow Cemetery
- St. Ann's RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Ann's RC Cemetery
- The St. Ann's RC Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Kennedy.To be more precise, St. Ann's RC Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the north of Carlyle.
- St. Ann's RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Ann's Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Ann's RC Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2633481<2>
- St. Hubert Cemetery (New)
- St. Maurice Cemetery
- St. Paul's Cemetery
- Stoughton Cemetery
- Wawota Community Cemetery
- Woodley Cromar Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Woodley Cromar Cemetery
- The Woodley Cromar Cemetery is located between<3> the communities of Benson and Lampman. The cemetery lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the west of Lampman.More accurately, Woodley Cromar Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km] to the southwest of Carlyle.
- Woodley Cromar Cemetery has also been known as:
- Sacred Heart Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodley Cromar Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2457652<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Carlyle, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Carlyle to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carlyle.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Carlyle. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Carlyle:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Carlyle.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Carlyle) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Carlyle. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CarlyleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Carlyle. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.6340, Longitude: -102.2671 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||To help visualize the location of the cemetery, we've drawn a straight line between the communities of Benson and Lampman. The cemetery can be found near that line and roughly halfway between the two communities. Remember that this is just an approximate location.|