Around Bracken ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Shaunavon. It is located about 35 miles [56 km] to the northwest of Bracken.
The next largest community is Eastend.
It is located about 40 miles [ km] to the northwest of Bracken
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Hogeland [Blaine County]
- Loring [Phillips County]
- Turner [Blaine County]
- Whitewater [Phillips County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Admiral
- Admiral lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> to the north of Bracken
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Admiral
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Climax
- Climax lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the west of Bracken
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Climax
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dollard
- Dollard lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Bracken
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dollard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frontier
- Frontier lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the west of Bracken
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frontier
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Masefield
- Masefield lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the east of Bracken
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Masefield
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Orkney
- Orkney lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the east of Bracken
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orkney
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Treelon
- Treelon lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Bracken
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Treelon. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Treelon
- Val Marie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Val Marie
- Val Marie lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the east of Bracken
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Val Marie came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Val Marie
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Val Marie<3>
Curious and Interesting Names Near Bracken ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bracken.
Airports Near Bracken ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Bracken and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Bracken.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Saskatchewan:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bracken. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Bracken were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bracken) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bracken. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BrackenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bracken. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.1795, Longitude: -108.0940 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bracken), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|