Welcome to Blumenthal ...
Blumenthal is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Blumenthal lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Blumenthal: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Blumenthal: S0K<3>
Communities Also Named Blumenthal ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Blumenthal - it's located in Texas.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Blumenthal.
Communities near Blumenthal ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Blumenthal.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Martensville
- Martensville lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Blumenthal
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Martensville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Martensville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Martensville<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warman
- Warman lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Blumenthal
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Warman came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warman
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Warman<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dalmeny
- Dalmeny lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southwest of Blumenthal
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalmeny
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Osler
- Osler lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Blumenthal
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Osler
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aberdeen
- Aberdeen lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the south of Blumenthal
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aberdeen
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hepburn
- Hepburn lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the west of Blumenthal
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hepburn came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hepburn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vonda
- Vonda lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Blumenthal
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vonda
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Laird
- Laird lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the northwest of Blumenthal
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Laird
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Blumenthal ...
Looking for more information about Blumenthal? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Blumenthal, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Blumenthal.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Blumenthal. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Blumenthal - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Blumenthal). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Blumenthal or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Blumenthal) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Blumenthal. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BlumenthalOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Blumenthal. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4785, Longitude: -106.3794 |
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|