Around Armit ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Hudson Bay. It is located about 22 miles [35 km] to the west of Armit.
The next largest community is Erwood.
It is located about 14 miles [ km] to the west of Armit
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Armit.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Baden
- Baden lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> to the east of Armit
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Baden came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baden
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Barrows
- Barrows lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the east of Armit
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Barrows came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barrows
- National Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for National Mills
- National Mills lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the east of Armit
- Jump to Google Maps centered on National Mills
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Powell
- Powell lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the east of Armit
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Powell came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Powell
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clemenceau
- Clemenceau lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the southwest of Armit
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clemenceau
- Elbow Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Elbow Lake
- Elbow Lake lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the south of Armit
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elbow Lake
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Hudson Bay
- Little Swan River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Little Swan River
- Little Swan River lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Armit
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Little Swan River
- Ruby Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ruby Beach
- Ruby Beach lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Armit
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruby Beach
- Smoky Ridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smoky Ridge
- Smoky Ridge lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Armit
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Smoky Ridge. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoky Ridge
Curious and Interesting Names Near Armit ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Armit.
Airports Near Armit ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Armit and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Armit.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Saskatchewan:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Armit. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Armit were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Armit) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Armit. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8333, Longitude: -101.8500 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Armit), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|