Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Hamer.
Our newspaper information for Hamer is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Hamer. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Hamer. Our list contains 52 papers that were published within 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> of Hamer.
Newspapers Neighboring Hamer ...
The following newspapers were published within 21 miles [33.8 km] of Hamer.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Hamer.
- Published In Rowland [Robeson County] ...
- The Rowland News (from 1976)
- Published In Dillon [Dillon County] ...
- The Dillon Herald (from 1894)
- Published In Latta [Dillon County] ...
- Latta Observer (from 1910)
- Published In Fairmont [Robeson County] ...
- The Fairmont Messenger (from 1907)
- The Fairmont Times
- The Times-Messenger (from 19??)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In Pembroke [Robeson County] ...
- The Carolina Indian Voice (from 1973)
- The Lumbee (from 1965)
- The Pembroke Progress (from 1947)
- Published In Maxton [Robeson County] ...
- Maxton Scottish Chief (from 1894)
- Scottish Chief (from 1893)
- The Maxton Blade (from 189?)
- The Maxton Union (from 1887)
- The Scottish Chief And The Post (from 1958)
- The Scottish Chief
- The Scottish Chief (from 1958)
- Union And Scottish Chief (from 1892)
- Published In McColl [Marlboro County] ...
- McColl Dispatch (from 1924)
- McColl Messenger (from 1948)
- The Marlboro News (from 1926)
- The Marlboro Times (from 1908)
- Published In Mullins [Marion County] ...
- The Enterprise (from 1898)
- The Messenger (from 1910)
- Published In Lumberton [Robeson County] ...
- Robco News (from 1984)
- The Argus (from 1900)
- The Lumberton Argus (from 1904)
- The Lumberton Post (from 1958)
- The Lumberton Voice (from 1935)
- The Post Of Robeson County, The Scottish Chief, Rowland News (from 1977)
- The Post (from 1976)
- The Robesonian (from 1870)
- The Weekly Argus (from 1903)
- Published In Laurinburg [Scotland County] ...
- Scotchman And Observer (from 1873)
- The Exchange (from 1911)
- The Exchange (from 1992)
- The Laurinburg Courier
- The Laurinburg Enterprise (from 1880)
- The Laurinburg Exchange (from 1882)
- The Laurinburg Exchange (from 1913)
- The Laurinburg Exchange (from 1995)
- The Laurinburg News (from 1914)
- The Laurinburg Post (from 1895)
- The Scotland News (from 1900)
- Published In Marion [Marion County] ...
- Merchant And Farmer (from 1875)
- The Crescent (from 1865)
- The Marion Observer (from 1904)
- The Marion Star (from 1871)
- The Marion [observer] (from 1874)
- The Monitor (from 1978)
- The Pee Dee Index (from 1882)
- The Pee Dee Observer (from 1981)
- The Star And Southern Real Estate Advertiser (from 1869)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for South Carolina
About Dillon County
About South Carolina
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hamer. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of South Carolina: https://sc.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hamer) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hamer. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HamerOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hamer. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.4784, Longitude: -79.3259 |