Around Bonham ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Rock Hill. It is located about 36 miles [57 km] to the east of Bonham. Rock Hill has a population of 76,300 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Spartanburg.
It is located about 20 miles [ km] to the northwest of Bonham and has a population of 37,300 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Bonham.<2>
- Buffalo [Union County]
- Cabal [Chester County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cabal
- Cabal [Chester County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the east of Bonham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cabal
- Camp Croft [Spartanburg County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Camp Croft
- Camp Croft [Spartanburg County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Bonham
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Camp Croft
- Carlisle [Union County]
- Central Pacolet [Spartanburg County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Central Pacolet
- Central Pacolet [Spartanburg County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Bonham
- Population from the 2020 Census: 247 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Central Pacolet have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Central Pacolet
- Clifton [Spartanburg County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Cross Anchor [Spartanburg County]
- Glendale [Spartanburg County]
- Jonesville [Union County]
- Lockhart [Union County]
- Pacolet Mills [Spartanburg County]
- Pacolet [Spartanburg County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pacolet
- Pacolet [Spartanburg County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Bonham
- Population from the 2020 Census: 2,604 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pacolet
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pacolet<3>
- Pauline [Spartanburg County]
- Union [Union County]
- White Stone [Spartanburg County]
For more communities neighboring Bonham, please visit our County-by-County Page for Bonham.
Union County ...
Bonham is located in Union County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Union County: Cherokee, Chester, Fairfield, Laurens, Newberry, Spartanburg & York.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Bonham ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bonham.
Airports Near Bonham ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Bonham and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Bonham.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of South Carolina:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for South Carolina
About Union County
About South Carolina
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bonham. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Union County: www.countyofunion.com/
The official website for State of South Carolina: https://sc.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Bonham.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bonham) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bonham. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.7768, Longitude: -81.6465 In this case, the coordinates for Bonham have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of South Carolina's counties, including Union, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bonham), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|