Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Argyle.
Our newspaper information for Argyle is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Argyle. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Argyle. Our list contains 66 papers that were published within 18 miles [29 km]<1> of Argyle.
Newspapers Neighboring Argyle ...
The following newspapers were published within 18 miles [29 km] of Argyle.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Argyle.
- Published In Bennettsville ...
- Community Observer (from 1978)
- Cyclone Mack's Recusant (from 1929)
- Eastern Carolina News (from 1913)
- Herald-Advocate (from 2014)
- Marlboro County Herald (from 1931)
- Marlboro Herald-Advocate (from 1951)
- Pee Dee Educator (from 1890)
- The Bennettsville Banner (from 1891)
- The Bennettsville Journal (from 1866)
- The Bennettsville Review (from 1894)
- The Carolina Messenger (from 1974)
- The Chronicle (from 1885)
- The Farmer's Friend (from 1880)
- The Fine Print News (from 1982)
- The Marlboro Chronicle (from 1886)
- The Marlboro Democrat (from 1882)
- The Marlboro Democrat (from 1911)
- The Marlboro Monitor (from 1882)
- The Marlboro' Times (from 1871)
- The Pee Dee Advocate (from 1895)
- The Pee Dee Alliance (from 1888)
- The Pee Dee Argus (from 189?)
- The Pee Dee Daily (from 1913)
- Published In Society Hill [Darlington County] ...
- The Society Hill News (from 1910)
- Published In McColl ...
- McColl Dispatch (from 1924)
- McColl Messenger (from 1948)
- The Marlboro News (from 1926)
- The Marlboro Times (from 1908)
- Published In Darlington [Darlington County] ...
- The Builder (from 1924)
- The County Messenger (from 1898)
- The Daily Index (from 1896)
- The Daily Observer (from 1912)
- The Daily Record (from 1896)
- The Darlington Democrat (from 1868)
- The Darlington Herald (from 1890)
- The Darlington News (from 1875)
- The Darlington Press (from 1906)
- The Darlington Southerner (from 1859)
- The Darlington Vindicator (from 1884)
- The Darlingtonian (from 1895)
- The Family Friend (from 1857)
- The New Era (from 1903)
- The New Era (from 1865)
- The News And Press (from 1909)
- The Reform Sentinel (from 1893)
- Published In Latta [Dillon County] ...
- Latta Observer (from 1910)
- Published In Cheraw [Chesterfield County] ...
- Cheraw Chronicle (from 1896)
- Cheraw Daily Herald (from 1911)
- Cheraw Gazette And Pee Dee Farmer (from 1838)
- Cheraw Gazette (from 1847)
- Cheraw Gazette (from 1835)
- Cheraw Intelligencer And Southern Register (from 1823)
- Cheraw Republican (from 1830)
- Chesterfield Democrat (from 1868)
- Farmers' Gazette, And Cheraw Advertiser (from 1839)
- Farmers' Gazette (from 1843)
- Pee Dee Gazette And Cheraw Advertiser (from 1833)
- Pee Dee Gazette, And Cheraw Advertiser (from 1820)
- Pee Dee Gazette, And Cheraw Intelligencer (from 1826)
- South-Carolina Spectator (from 1826)
- The Carolina Sun (from 1880)
- The Cheraw Chronicle & The Chesterfield Advertiser (from 2005)
- The Cheraw Reporter (from 1885)
- The Pee Dee Herald (from 1856)
- The Sun And Monitor (from 1883)
- Published In Dillon [Dillon County] ...
- The Dillon Herald (from 1894)
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Argyle. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Marlboro County: www.marlborocounty.sc.gov/
The official website for State of South Carolina: https://sc.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Argyle) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Argyle. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.4890, Longitude: -79.6823 In this case, the coordinates for Argyle have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).||