When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Saint Valerien.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Saint Valerien. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Saint Valerien.
Large Airports ...
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL/CYUL)
- Burlington Intl. (BTV/KBTV)
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Montreal / Mirabel Intl. (YMX/CYMX)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YMX ICAO: CYMX
- Montreal / Mirabel International Airport lies 63 miles [101.4 km]<2> miles to the west of Saint Valerien.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montreal / Mirabel International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Plattsburgh Intl. (ICAO: KPBG)
- Adirondack Rgnl. (SLK/KSLK)
- Massena Intl. (MSS/KMSS)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Bromont Airport (ZBM/CZBM)
- Valcourt Airport (FAA ID: CSQ3)
- Valcourt Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Saint Valerien.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Valcourt Airport
- Drummondville Airport (FAA ID: CSC3)
- St. Mathias Aero (FAA ID: CSP5)
- Saint Mathias Aerodrome lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west of Saint Valerien.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Mathias Aerodrome
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- St. Mathieu de Beloeil Aero (FAA ID: CSB3)
- Saint Mathieu de Beloeil Aerodrome lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the west of Saint Valerien.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Mathieu de Beloeil Aerodrome
- Sorel Airport (FAA ID: CSY3)
- Sorel Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Saint Valerien.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sorel Airport
- St. Jean Airport (YJN/CYJN)
- Montreal / St. Hubert Airport (YHU/CYHU)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Valerien. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Saint Valerien), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Valerien) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Valerien. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Valerien
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Valerien. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.5697, Longitude: -72.6970