When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Saint Sylvestre.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Saint Sylvestre. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Saint Sylvestre.
Large Airports ...
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL/CYUL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YUL ICAO: CYUL
- Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport lies 135 miles [217.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Saint Sylvestre.
- Official website: https://www.admtl.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Bangor Intl. (BGR/KBGR)
- Burlington Intl. (BTV/KBTV)
- Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM/KPWM)
- Macdonald - Cartier Intl. (YOW/CYOW)
General Aviation Airports ...
- St. Frederic Aero (FAA ID: CSZ4)
- Saint Frederic Aerodrome lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Saint Sylvestre.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Frederic Aerodrome
- Thetford Mines Airport (FAA ID: CSM3)
- Thetford Mines Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the south of Saint Sylvestre.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thetford Mines Airport
- St. Ferdinand Aero (FAA ID: CSH5)
- Saint Ferdinand Aerodrome lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Saint Sylvestre.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Ferdinand Aerodrome
- St. Anselme Aero (FAA ID: CTQ6)
- Saint Anselme Aerodrome lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Saint Sylvestre.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Anselme Aerodrome
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- St. Georges Aero (ICAO: CYSG)
- Lac Etchemin Airport (FAA ID: CSC5)
- Lac Etchemin Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Saint Sylvestre.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lac Etchemin Airport
- Victoriaville Airport (FAA ID: CSR3)
- Victoriaville Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Saint Sylvestre.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Victoriaville Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Sylvestre. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Saint Sylvestre), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Sylvestre) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Sylvestre. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Sylvestre
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Sylvestre. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.3667, Longitude: -71.2333