List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Saint Samuel de Horton (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Adderly Presbyterian Cemetery
- Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bullard Brook Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Bullard Brook Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the east of Saint Samuel de Horton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Congregational Church Cemetery
- Denison's Mills Cemetery
- Lorne Cemetery
- Lorne Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the southeast of Saint Samuel de Horton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lorne Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lorne Cemetery
- Lower Ireland Wesleyan Methodist / United Cemetery
- Maple Grove Anglican Cemetery
- Maple Grove Cemetery
- Melbourne Ridge Cemetery
- Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- St. Anne's Cemetery
- St. Calixte Cemetery
- St. Calixte Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northeast of Saint Samuel de Horton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Calixte Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Calixte Cemetery
- St. Frederic Cemetery
- St. Frederic Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Saint Samuel de Horton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Frederic Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Frederic Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Saint Samuel de Horton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Julie Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- Ste. Clotilde de Horton RC Cemetery
- Windsor Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Saint Samuel de Horton, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Saint Samuel de Horton to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Saint Samuel de Horton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Saint Samuel de Horton:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Quebec
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Quebec
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Saint Samuel de Horton.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Samuel de Horton) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Samuel de Horton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Samuel de Horton
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Samuel de Horton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.0534, Longitude: -72.2344
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|