List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Saint Rosaire (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Adderly Presbyterian Cemetery
- Anglican Kinnears Mills Cemetery
- Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bullard Brook Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Bullard Brook Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the east of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Congregational Church Cemetery
- Denison's Mills Cemetery
- Greenlay George Cemetery
- Lorne Cemetery
- Lorne Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the south of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lorne Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lorne Cemetery
- Lower Ireland Wesleyan Methodist / United Cemetery
- Maple Grove Anglican Cemetery
- Maple Grove Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Melbourne Ridge Cemetery
- Methodist Leeds Cemetery
- Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the east of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Plummer Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plummer Cemetery
- St. Anne's Cemetery
- St. Calixte Cemetery
- St. Calixte Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Calixte Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Calixte Cemetery
- St. Flavien Cemetery
- St. Flavien Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Flavien Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Flavien Cemetery
- St. Frederic Cemetery
- St. James Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Julie Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Julie Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Julie Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- Ste. Clotilde de Horton RC Cemetery
- Ste. Croix Cemetery
- Ste. Croix Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Saint Rosaire.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ste. Croix Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ste. Croix Cemetery
- Windsor Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Saint Rosaire, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Saint Rosaire to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Saint Rosaire.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Saint Rosaire. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Saint Rosaire:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Quebec
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Quebec
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Saint Rosaire.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Rosaire) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Rosaire. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Rosaire
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Rosaire. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.1266, Longitude: -72.0633
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|