List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Saint Romain (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Adderly Presbyterian Cemetery
- Anglican Kinnears Mills Cemetery
- Ascot Corner Cemetery
- Ascot Corner Pioneer Cemetery
- Bown Cemetery
- Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bullard Brook Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Bullard Brook Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bullard Brook Cemetery
- Congregational Church Cemetery
- Dell Cemetery
- Dudswell Center Cemetery
- Greenlay George Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Grove Hill Cemetery
- Grove Hill Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Grove Hill Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grove Hill Cemetery
- La Patrie Cemetery
- Lakeside Cemetery
- Lakeside Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeside Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeside Cemetery
- Lothrop Cemetery
- Lothrop Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lothrop Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lothrop Cemetery
- Lower Ireland Wesleyan Methodist / United Cemetery
- Maple Grove Anglican Cemetery
- Methodist Leeds Cemetery
- Notre Dame Du St. Rosaire
- Plummer Cemetery
- Plummer Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Plummer Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plummer Cemetery
- St. Clement De Bishopton Cemetery
- St. James Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- Westbury Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Saint Romain, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Saint Romain to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Saint Romain.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Saint Romain. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Saint Romain:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Quebec
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Quebec
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Saint Romain.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Romain) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Romain. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Romain
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Romain. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.7539, Longitude: -71.0742
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|