When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Saint Romain.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Saint Romain. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Saint Romain.
Large Airports ...
- Quebec City - Jean Lesage Intl. (YQB/CYQB)
- Bangor Intl. (BGR/KBGR)
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. (YUL/CYUL)
- Burlington Intl. (BTV/KBTV)
- Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM/KPWM)
- Manchester Industrial Airpark (MHT/KMHT)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Thetford Mines Airport (FAA ID: CSM3)
- Thetford Mines Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thetford Mines Airport
- St. Georges Aero (ICAO: CYSG)
- St. Ferdinand Aero (FAA ID: CSH5)
- Saint Ferdinand Aerodrome lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Ferdinand Aerodrome
- Sherbrooke Airport (YSC/CYSC)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Newton Fld. (FAA ID: 59B)
- Newton Field lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Saint Romain.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Newton Field
- St. Frederic Aero (FAA ID: CSZ4)
- Saint Frederic Aerodrome lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Saint Romain.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Frederic Aerodrome
- Lennoxville (Airview) Airport (FAA ID: CTQ4)
- Lennoxville (Airview) Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lennoxville (Airview) Airport
- Victoriaville Airport (FAA ID: CSR3)
- Victoriaville Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Saint Romain.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Victoriaville Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Quebec
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Romain. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Quebec: https://www.quebec.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Saint Romain), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Romain) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Romain. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint Romain
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Romain. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.7539, Longitude: -71.0742